Senior Advocate: Christine Kipsang is the Managing partner. Her practice deals with Divorcé, adoptions conveyance, debt collection.
Date of Admission: 12th April 2001
Christine is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya, a commissioner for oaths and a notary public. She holds a Bachelor of Law degree from the famous University of Nairobi and Diploma in law from Kenya school of law.
She has attended several continuous legal education and training and attained competence in the areas of international and local adoptions, arbitration and other alternative despite resolution mechanisms, environmental law, maritime; law.
Christine Kipsang’ is a Trainer of Trainers under Justice Advocacy Africa, and is a qualified mediator/and associate arbitrator.
She is a Certified Professional Mediator, by the Professional Mediation Training Institute International, USA in May 2014.
The main language is English and Kiswahili, but can obtain German and Italian Interpretation.
- Trainer of Trainers under Justice Advocacy Africa
- 25th of March 2013 – Arbitration training at Mombasa Continental
Senior Legal Associate
She is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya, an alumni of Univesity of Nairobi.
She is a trained Trial advocate by Trial Advocacy Training Institute TATI.
Dealing with clients briefings drafting legal opinions submissions urgent applications and attending High Court of Kenya and Court of Equal Status and all subordinate courts.
In charge of five main registries in the law firm:
- Family registry
- Civil registry
- Criminal registry
- Corporate law registry
- Arbitration mediation and ADR registry
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Active member of the Law Society of Kenya, the governing council of the East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- Kenya Christian Lawyers Fellowship (KCLF).
- Gender Committee of East Africa Law Society – Year 2007 to date. I was a governing Council Member from year 2007 to 2010
- Was a council member at East African Law Society
- Christian Foundation of Kenya whereby we are encouraging persons of high integrity to take up elective positions in the new County Government set up. The CFK is based in Mombasa and is about to be rolled out in all the 47 Counties. It is under Mombasa Church Forum, which is a fellowship of Church Pastors, Priests and leaders to aspire to see a just Society.
- She is a founding member of Mombasa Chapter of Inn of Court that has been started in Mombasa and is spearheaded by legal professionals from the Bar and the Bench.
- Member of Nyali Baptist Church
- Recently undertook a training in Trial Advocacy, whereby the main areas covered were:
- Equipping the participants with skills of conducting a case analysis
- Developing the participants’ ability to make convincing submissions
We provide civic education through FIDA, Kituo Cha Sheria and Mombasa Law Society among others