PRESENTED BY CHRISTINE KIPSANG ON 27/6/2020
WASILIANA MEDIATORS HUB
Marriage: Should be honored by all and the marriage bed kept pure for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Husbands: Love your wives, just as Christ loved the Church and gave himself up for her
Wives: Submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.
Wealth: The Blessings of the Lord bring wealth, without painful toil for it.
Children: Are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.
Divorce: The man who hates and divorces his wife says the Lord the God of Israel does violence to the one he should protect says the Lord Almighty so be on your guard and do not be unfaithful.
- Capacity – Male & female.
- Love ,trust & faithfulness/attractiveness.
- Children+wealth. Reconciliation.
- Acquire hold movable & immovable property initiatives.
- Pride/third party.
- Listening & wisdom.
- Dispute resolution skills.
- System Of Rules To Regulate Actions Enforced By Courts.
- Constitution Of Kenya-Article 41
- Children Act 2001-Sec2 &4
- Marriage Act 2014-Sec 3
- Matrimonial Property Act 2013- Sec 4
- Land Acts Of 2012
- Law Of Succession Cap 160.
- Equal Rights & Obligations
Black Law Dictionary;
All material objects, capable of satisfying human wants, desires, or tastes, having a value in exchange, and upon which human labor has been expended; which have, by such labor, been either reclaimed from nature, extracted or gathered from the earth or sea, manufactured from raw materials, improved, adapted, or cultivated, Honor/Dignity.
Human dignity equity social justice inclusiveness equality human rights non discrimination/protection of the marginalized Equal protection equal benefit of the law. Full & equal enjoyment of all rights & fundamental freedoms Women & men have the right to equal treatment/ right to equal opportunities in political, economic, cultural and social spheres.
State /Person shall not discriminate race, sex, pregnancy, marital status, health status, ethnic or social origin, color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, dress, language or birth.
ARTICLES 41 & 260
Article 41 Every person has the right to fair labor practices. Fair remuneration; reasonable working conditions; form, join or participate in the activities and programmes of a trade union; and go on strike.
ARTICLE 260-Person- includes a company, association or other body of persons whether incorp or unincorp; “Property” includes any vested or contingent right to, or interest in or arising from— land, or permanent fixtures on, or improvements to, land; goods or personal property; intellectual property; or money, choses in action or negotiable instruments.
WEALTH RETENTION SUPPORT PLANNING
- Company shares, Trust,
- Partnership ,
- Sole proprietorship business registration, Saccos
- Record Keeping /Contribution
- Oral & Written Wills/Succession estate planning
- Matrimonial home/property Management.
- Child care. Farm work. Family Business Man
DIVORCE & SUPPORT SERVICES
- Matrimonial proceedings
- Division of Matrimonial Property
- Proof of Direct/Indirect Contribution
- Children Court Proceedings
- Mediation services