Our Practice Areas
We undertake research and offer legal opinions on various legal issues.
A notary public (or notary or public notary) of the common law is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business. We provide express Notary Services
- Children matters for custody maintenance, foster care and the like
- Case for children in conflict with the law and local family adoptions and guardianship
In Legal Audit we meet with companies, individual enterprises, partnerships, corporations, and other types of organizations to discuss strategic plans and objectives, review key documents and records, and analyze and identify current and their projected legal needs.
- Preparation of wills
- Letters of administration
- Preservation of deceased estate
- Application of Kadhi Laws of Muslim succession matters
- Company formation, sale of stock and transfers.
- Sub leases of group ranches and searches for companies, registration of companies and incorporate trusts and foundation
- Sale agreements
- Investment law as regards foreign investors.
Mediation provides a faster way to resolve your disputes fairly through mutual consent of the parties involved. We are trained a licenced to practice mediation in Kenya.
In litigation, we will take you through the process filing and pursuing a lawsuit. We will also advise you whether your case can be better handled out of court.
We provide family law services to families, deal with settlement of disputes, negotiation, mediation, and litigation as well.